“And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.” – Ephesians 6:18
“Moreover, as for me, far be it from me that I should sin against the Lord by ceasing to pray for you . . .” – I Samuel 12:23a
If we fail to pray, we entirely fail. Prayer is the expression of our faith in God’s power rather than our own. It is our confession of complete and absolute reliance on God for all things. R.A.M. exists because of prayers offered in faith and we continue to grow and reach more and more people with the love of Christ because we refuse to stop praying. Will you join us in this “greater work” of God and pray with us over the following:
Financial Support and Ministry Partnerships
- Pray for our fund-raising efforts for 2018. We will need to raise appx. $30,000.00 for the year.
2018 Summer Missions & Intensive Ministry Training Experience
- Pray for our successful recruiting of 8-10 students for our 2018 team. They will be serving and training in rural communities in southwestern OK for a 6 week period. Pray for their physical safety and spiritual growth. Pray for their unity as a team and that they are filled with God’s Spirit to express His grace and truth in word and action.
- Pray for God’s leading as we identify the communities and projects that will bring the greatest glory to God and redemption to the people we serve.
- Pray for the unity, safety and spiritual growth of all those who will volunteer or partner with R.A.M. in our efforts during this summer mission.
Church Planting & Revitalization
- RAM is currently recruiting disciples willing to devote 5 years to work as vocational missionaries with the church at 4th & College in Cordell, OK, County Seat for Washita County. Disciples with professional experience in medicine, education, law enforcement, law, social services, or business are encouraged to contact us for more information about joining this effort. Pray for our successful recruitment and training of these team members. These vocational rural missionaries will join the 4th & College congregation in its effort to evangelize not only Cordell, but all of Washita County.
- Pray for the Monette Church of Christ to experience continued spiritual growth as as they seek to be better equipped and effective in sharing the grace and truth of Christ in their community. Read about their recent efforts as shared by their evangelist Josh Parnell: http://raministries.com/making-prayer-a-priority-by-josh-parnell/.
- Pray for the Carnegie Church of Christ to effectively initiate Spanish-speaking bible studies with recent contacts they have made in their community as a result of their 2017 summer outreach partnership with R.A.M..
Women’s County Jail Ministry
- Pray for the amazing women volunteers who graciously give of their time, energy and resources to minister to the incarcerated women of Washita County. Pray for their safety, for wisdom, and to be filled with the Spirit as they share the word of God and His love with these women.
- Pray for the incarcerated women in OK, and especially in Washita County. Pray for their salvation; that their hearts will be open to the gospel and that Satan will be prevented from interfering with their turning to God. Pray that God will provide them relationships with mature Christian women who will continue to mentor and guide them into a deep and resilient faith.
- Pray for the expansion of RAM’s ministry in the county jails until Oklahoma has a women’s outreach ministry led by women in every rural county jail in the state.
- Pray for RAM’s continued strong and trusted relationship with the courts in Washita County.
- For the successful recruitment and mission of our 2017 Summer Missions & Ministry team. The Lord provided the 8 students we prayed for. These students came from Lubbock Christian University, Oklahoma Christian University, Ohio Valley University, Harding University and Kilgore College.
- For the first VBS outreach of the Carnegie Church of Christ in Carnegie, OK in over 60 years. This small congregation of appx. 11 members had 38 children in attendance!
- For the open doors for a ministry to the Hispanic community of Carnegie that their recent VBS and summer outreach provided the church.
- For the spiritual awakening and ministry opportunities recently experienced with the Monette Church of Christ in Monette, AR after infusing prayer into the life and ministry of their congregation.
“Prayer does not fit us for the greater work; prayer is the greater work.”
– Oswald Chambers